Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh No You Don't...

Well I'm inside waiting for the rain shower to pass so I can go back out and try to finish something. Hopefully I can finish the deck but not sure if the wood will dry. Thought I would share a picture of one of my four-legged children, his name is Midnight (I know not very original for a black dog) and he is a Newfie. He is just over a year old and joined our family last June. We also have a German Shephard named Hunter, he is 3 years old.

Earlier today Midnight wanted to get on the bed to play and this is the cute face that looks at me saying "can I
play on your bed?"
This is the look I get when I say NO, get down. Reluctantly, he got down and I'm sure he will try again later.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how can you say NO to that sweet face? Besides that mom, he's not actually on the bed, he's only half on the bed. I have to run a lint roller over my guest bed almost every day because my little dog lays on it when I'm sewing or doing crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, so cute! He looks huge!
    thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words about the shelf I made for jamie.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I have a black dog also and it is so hard to get good pictures of her. That last shot is precious! You captured that look beautifully.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your comments, sorry I had to turn on the "word verification" but I got my first comment from a "non-person".......I prefer comments from people.