The box we built for the charger to hang inside for protection.
After............see my "supervisor" in the background!
I also decided to try cutting down two Nuc boxes, they were "deeps" and I wanted them to be "mediums", I want to keep the size of my frames uniform. Since I wouldn't have been able to use the Nucs the size they were I figured I had nothing to lose by trying to cut them down, so with my husband's help I gave it a try! The first picture shows one of them done, the one in the back shows the size they were before cutting them down. The second photo is with both finished, I drilled an entrance/exit hole and put them with my other beekeeping supplies for next summer.
I have also been busy in the quilting department, two weeks ago I finished the "flimsy" of this top, I will share a photo soon.
Remember this quilt, I made it because I loved it, not because I had any plans for it, when I got it back from being quilted I put is away thinking one day I would find a worthy cause. Recently that worthy cause presented itself, a fundraiser auction for a young man the needs a special wheelchair to play rugby, I was very pleased to learn that the quilt brought in $450 dollars!