- 1 cup sugar
- 1cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Cider Vinegar
- The above ingredients are heated over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- green & red peppers chopped (add the amount you like)
- red onion (add the amount you like)
- jar of pimentos (optional, I didn't add)
- celery (again, add the amount you like)
- can white shoepeg corn (Green Giant, unless you find another brand, I didn't)
- can Goya black beans (other brands would work fine)
- can Goya blackeye peas (other bands would work fine)
- You can add hot peppers if you like, I didn't and I'm sure some of you could think of a few other things to add, experiment!
- Green Piece - finish the last 6 pieced blocks, then work on stitching the applique, heck I'm bring the whole basket in case I want to work on the border.
- Handquilt the Fat Quarter Quilt for this month (that meeting is next week).