Friday, August 5, 2011

Ran Out for Sugar and Came Home With...........

Needed more sugar for this...........................
I came home with these goodies.......

I have been patiently waiting to find a medium sized dresser for just the right price, the mirror doesn't go with it but the price was right!!  I was pleasantly surprised that an old key that I had worked on the locks on the two smaller draws in the dresser.  

I did manage to get the sugar and finished my day with 10 pints & 1 quart of Dill pickles, 15 pints of Bread & Butter pickles and 9 more pints of zucchini relish to join the ones from the day before. 


4 comments:

  1. Now I am the one drooling over that crock... and that dresser and mirror, gorgeous.

    Okay I will get the white cupboard for you and you bring me the crock...lol.

    What a harvest, oh and you can bring me some of those too...hahahaha.

    Have a fun day sweetie.

    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crock. It looks like a great size. That dresser is in great shape. It's difficult to find well made furniture at good prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise!!! What a great day you had. I love the dresser! The jars of pickles are beautiful too. Don't you love admiring your handiwork and the finds?

    ReplyDelete
  4. my mom makes a double batch of zuke relish every year...it's delish! i used to make all that stuff--pickles/jam/piccalilli but with only 2 of us, no longer cost effective.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your comments, sorry I had to turn on the "word verification" but I got my first comment from a "non-person".......I prefer comments from people.