Monday, June 13, 2011

Friday Night Sew In

Handmade by Heidi

I haven't done Friday Night Sew In for quite some time, this coming Friday night, June 17,  is the next one.........are you game?  Not sure what I will work on yet, probably one of my many WIPs, I really need to get moving on the two Civil War quilts!

You can click here to sign up or click on the FNSI box in the margin. 

Have a great day!

P.S.  I just wanted to let you know that I do read all the comments that you leave me, I used to get an e-mail with the comment that I could then reply to......that doesn't seem to happen with all of the comments, just some that is why I haven't replied to some of you, not sure if it's blogger of if some of you have changed settings on you comments.

2 comments:

  1. The same thing is happening with my comments. I think it's probably blogger.

    I started doing the FNSI but I'm not one to join groups. I tend to do things at my own pace and when it's convenient for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In was told it's a blogger problem and they are working on it. Hopefully they fix it soon. I hate to not be able to reply to those quilters nice enough to leave me comments. Thanks for visiting and following my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your comments, sorry I had to turn on the "word verification" but I got my first comment from a "non-person".......I prefer comments from people.