Monday, June 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home

The girls and Rudy are finally in their new home, late on Sunday afternoon we moved them to the new home!  I still have a few "little" things to finish up but those will get done as the summer progresses. 

 They spent the entire night last night on the roost outside, I'm hoping that they will figure out that I expect them to go inside at night like they did in their last home.  The girls have already figured out that the nesting boxes are exactly where I wanted them to leave their eggs!
The have nothing to fear with Midnight on duty.  When they were out back in the other coop there was an "outer" fence to keep the dogs away from them (that fencing was not as well built as this one) so they are getting acquainted with each other.   
Now that this "little" project is finished (for the most part) I hope to get a little sewing done!

5 comments:

  1. They look very happy in there! Now get back to your sewing!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fancy indeed...i hope they appreciate all your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rudy and the girls should appreciate their new home. It's really nice and should keep them safe from predators. Rudy seems content to be able to guard them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise,
    The girls will love their new home. I can't wait to see how they decorate it. :)
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you and hubby did a fantastic job. I am so impressed.

    Hope you have a great day Denise.

    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your comments, sorry I had to turn on the "word verification" but I got my first comment from a "non-person".......I prefer comments from people.