Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Family and An Early Christmas Gift

Family and friend filled weekend that spilled into Monday.........this past Saturday I hosted a family gathering, a chance for cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, husbands and wives to gather and have a fun day!  Some hadn't seen each other in  many years, grilled burgers, hot dogs, shared dishes, lemonade and games!  The oldest was 93 and the youngest was 9!

The bean bag toss got a little out of hand.........

Everyone getting a chance to catch up.........















 Sunday some friends that are summering in Maine spent the afternoon.......and we started the week with a visit from my husband's cousin, she and her husband were up for a visit from Florida.

Earlier this summer I finally got a chance to try kayaking and on Saturday I made plans with one of my cousins to go out later in the week, so this morning I got an early Christmas gift............

4 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like you will be having a lot of fun on the water...Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa, I am hoping to enjoy it a few times this Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise, found your comment on my blog--apparently Blogger is not forwarding to my email. Thanks for the nice comments! Sounds like quite a get together you had--nothing better than family and friends getting together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. quite a christmas gift there...enjoy! looks like a good time was had by all...

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your comments, sorry I had to turn on the "word verification" but I got my first comment from a "non-person".......I prefer comments from people.