I got the backing for the flannel shirt quilt finished, it is now ready for quilting, I just need to work on a pieced binding. I finished piecing the backing of another quilt that has been a UFO for several years, will make the binding for that one this week.
I also dug out the Marcus Sew Along, I had stopped working on it because I was not happy with the second light fabric that I chose, it was a mystery quilt and I wasn't clever enough to realize it was for the setting blocks, with the help of my friend I decided to use cheddar instead.......it looks better. I will probably tea stain this one to darken the light fabric but I am still not "in love" with this one. I will shop my stash for a backing and make the binding soon. This year I challenged myself to use more of my stash, this quilt is 97% from my stash!
I am also finishing up the Mastering Miniatures BOM that I started a few years ago. I had some of the setting blocks to finish, they are now complete and there were 14 blocks that needed to be pieced, yesterday I did nine of them I am hoping to finish up the last five today.