Friday, May 20, 2011

Making progress

Here is what I did yesterday,  I just need to stitch the two gold berries and the green piece on the blue flower.  I will get those done later today and then make the "quilt sandwich", baste, I will be hand quilting this one. 

This is my new work table that I can take into the living room and work on some of my projects.   I can also take it along with me to classes, the height is adjustable and it is quite portable.  It makes a great ironing station or just a place to put extra stuff (not the sewing machine).
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. That's just beautiful! I like your work table too! And nice pincushion! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. denise, love that pattern...lori smith? also, where did you find the table, locally? looks like it's really handy. i have a TV try but it's a tad too small...

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your comments, sorry I had to turn on the "word verification" but I got my first comment from a "non-person".......I prefer comments from people.