Friday, September 23, 2016

Over the River........

Progress on a UFO that was started several years ago.......I pieced the two rows of blocks, made the binding and cut all the pieces for the flying geese borders.  Still need to finish stitching the last panel, but when the stitching is complete it will go together very quickly.  Hoping this one will be a flimsy before he end of the year!!



I have also been fitting in working on pillowcases that I will be donating to a local organization that gives them to the Barbara Bush Children's Hospital..........



Hoping to get lots of yard clean up done this weekend so I will be able to enjoy my favorite season.  Also looking forward to spending more time in my sewing room as the days get cooler!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute quilt and pillowcases! I want to get started back to sewing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing more or your projects.

      Delete
  2. love that over the river...have drooled over that for a long time...seen it in blue, red, black too...really lovely....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace, can't wait until it is a completed top....a friend did hers in blue.

      Delete

I really enjoy hearing your comments, sorry I had to turn on the "word verification" but I got my first comment from a "non-person".......I prefer comments from people.