Sunday, June 24, 2012

An Over-Achiever in the Yard

This morning I found this in the egg box!

I couldn't believe the size, it is 3" from end to end and 6 1/2" around the middle.  I only know that it was from one of the Ameraucana hens.  I tried to set it in an extra large carton and it only sets on the top of the slot.  I will be interested to see if it has a double yoke...........



Midnight found himself a nice cool spot to plant himself this morning,



We had thunderstorms late yesterday afternoon and took away the humidity, it is a beautiful Sunday afternoon.  Time to go outside and enjoy the rest of the day.





5 comments:

  1. I bet she squawked when that one came out! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... are you sure a goose didn't get in there... that is one honking big egg. Look for the chicken walking bow legged that should give you a bit of a clue...hahaha.

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that really is a huge egg!!! I bet it would make a big omelet all by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi denise,
    I have been thinking about you. it has been good to get caught up with you.
    XXOO
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoyed reading through your blog posts... and what an egg!!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your comments, sorry I had to turn on the "word verification" but I got my first comment from a "non-person".......I prefer comments from people.